Chilli chicken and kale wrap
Make a low-cal lunch in no time with this quick and easy wrap with a spicy hit from hot sauce and chilli.
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 wholegrain wrap
- 50g cooked, shredded chicken breast (without skin)
- 1 cup pre-packaged kale slaw mix (without dressing)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped (optional)
Step 1Combine the yoghurt and chilli sauce. Spread the yoghurt mixture over the wrap.
Step 2Top the wrap with chicken, slaw, coriander and chilli, if using. Wrap to enclose filling.